Instructions in case of an Accident
Accidents happen, but you don't have to panic. With a little preparation, you can be sure that the situation is properly handled. Download and print the PDF of these instructions and keep a copy in your car, office, or wallet.
- Notify local authorities as required by law.
- Immediately contact your insurance company or agent.
- Protect against further damage.
- Do not assume responsibility for the accident
- Obtain the names and addresses of all witnesses
- Record details of the accident, noting all damages and how the accident occurred.
- Make no statements to anyone except the police or a representative of your insurance company.