Money On The Table Challenge
Find out how to Take Control!
Find missing pieces in your workers comp system that are driving up costs!
Gain insights into proactive steps you can take to lower costs!
Your answers to the following questions will help assess key areas for improvement in your Workers Comp systems. Once we know where the opportunities for improvement are, we help you utilize a systematic process to lower your Experience Modification Factor and overall Workers Comp costs.
- Do you know what your minimum Experience Modification Factor could be?
- Have you identified exactly how profit can be added to your bottom line by reducing your Experience Modification Factor?
- Do you and your agent currently have a specific, systematic plan to reduce your Experience Modification Factor?
- Do you know what types of injuries impact your Experience Modification Factor the most?
- Have you ever had a thorough analysis of your Experience Modification Factor prepared for you?
- In your opinion, are your safety programs successfully reducing injuries?
- Do you have a system to determine what safety topics to train on based on what your biggest exposures are?
- Has your business ever been fined by OSHA?
- Do you believe your business has ever hired an employee with a pre-existing injury or medical condition that later was claimed as an injury on your policy?
- Are you confident that you have step-by-step process to return injured employees back to work in transitional or modified duties?
- In your opinion, do your supervisors and employees know exactly what steps to follow once an injury occurs?
- Are you currently using strategies to legally treat small injuries without needing your employees to see a medical provider?
- Are you confident that you understand all the costs the insurance company does not pay when an employee gets injured?
- Does your business have a system to evaluate medical providers to ensure injured employees are getting the right care?
- Are you confident that your Experience Modification Factor is free from errors?
- Have you been advised on what your Experience Modification Factor valuation date is and why it's important?
- Does your insurance agent prepare you as well for an annual premium audit as your CPA does for an IRS audit?
- Are you confident that you've been informed about all the "Excluded Remuneration" and "Officer Exclusion" rules?
- In the last five years, has the ownership of your business changed or have you acquired or merged with another business entity?
- Do your employees ever work on or near navigable waters?
Workers Comp Solutions
Congratulations on taking the first step towards lowering your workers compensation costs by considering all of the issues raised in our questionnaire! If you would like to speak to our agents, please use our convenient form below and we will contact you, or call us at (608) 526-6345.